Nowadays, people are more compelled to buy compact products. We always search for products with less space-consuming facilities. Compact toilets with an elongated shape serve that purpose really well. Space-saving technology, along with the simplest designs, is the main attribute of a minimalist spectrum. Besides, compact toilets take up minimal space, which is ideal for smaller powder bathrooms. This article will find the actual causes of its popularity and will also define why it is in the spotlight right now.
What is a Compact Elongated Toilet?
It is nothing fancy; it is just the exact oval shape elongated toilet bowl. It’s all about the size and the visualization, and the rest of the facts are the same as the Elongated one. The bowl is in the shape of an oval in size. It offers a more profusion feeling, and as well as the dimensions are in an identical approximation. This is better than a round one, even though it is not even close.
This has to be the most identical solution to the hard-and-fast rules incorporated with a minimalistic design as compared to its two-piece counterparts. Some compact toilets are almost 14 inches wide, which is the same as regular toilets. The elongated design affects only the length of the system. Kohler’s Santa Rosa one-piece toilet is one of the top-rated compact elongated toilets. This complements the size of your bathroom and also has a wide impact on the accommodation system of a washroom. It just depends on the perspective and choices of the users.
There are so many variations of a compact elongated Toilet. Here is the full list that you can choose between-
- A compact elongated designed toilet
- Corner elongated toilets
- Tankless Compact Elongated Toilet
- A mixture of small round and elongated Toilet
- Compact Toilets with tanks
- Wall-hung Compact Elongated Toilet
- Upflush or macerating Compact Elongated Toilet
What are the Advantages of a Compact Elongated Toilet?
The greatest advantage of a small elongated toilet is it is a great space-saving option that fits any space. It is ideal for smaller bathrooms, as well as it has been in the outlaw in between powder rooms. Most compact toilets are mounted on the wall and have a great immunization with the standard toilets.
- It is a tiny version of a standard toilet. These toilets also include concealed trapways and also it could be of skirted designs that are tremendous for a consistent and simplified look.
- Compact toilets typically need to be more simplified, and it is a bit easier. A compact toilet is minuscule enough to be justified with proportionate management. It is small enough to invade the cloggings. Most users are turning to elongated toilet seats for their fantastic design and comfort.
- This also has a rough-in of 12 inches. The price is within reach of budget shoppers.
- Like all other toilets, it is not consistent in the case of workability, but the tremendous core aspects amaze us greatly. You need to decide what kind of features you need in your bathroom.
- You might be wondering if it uses less water. Yes, it is not evident, but it is the less water-consumable entity in most cases. A compact toilet uses less water compared to mainstream toilets. Most compact elongated toilets offer great comfort to men while urinating. The extra layer of space is the key factor in this case. They are more efficient as well as they should be in the category of being the best.
- Compact Elongated Toilets are more environment-friendly. Most of them are ADA-compliant, which means they fulfill all the criteria. In the case of water usage, it can be called an ally-conscious bathroom appliance.
3 Best compact elongated toilets you can install in 2023
Now, we will talk about some of the greatest types of compact elongated toilets that are considered one of the best in the market.
GALBA compact toilet
Galba is one of those models that have the core potential to be the best in this business. Galba’s fusion tiny toilets are considered the most compact toilet. It is almost 14 inches wide, and the height is almost about 28.5-inch. The 24.5-inch deep bowl is best for diminishing all the clogs.
- It has an average MaP score of 300. The incessant flushing power is so convertible that it inserts almost any trump card. The typical two-inch valve is great for flushing.
- This model has a 3-inch diameter flush valve, making a great flow into the bowl. It has a more quick and effective contradiction to the overall system having all the substances univocal with the entire system.
- This uses even more like 0.8 to 1.6 Gallons of water in each flush. There had also been an inevitable bowl and button combination, making it the beast in this field.
- It allows water to emerge as the long-pressing substance. The Plastic materials have been in the same concluding position, making it a 12 inches rough-in beast.
- It has a 1.6-gallon per flush system. The 16.5-inch high and elongated seat makes a great impact on the system. The Concealed trapway has a Dimension of 24.5 inches by 14.5 inches.
- It has a self-cleaning surface with a 3-inch flush valve diameter. The glazed coating makes it more intrusive to be in the same precautions.
Kohler Veil toilet is so much more energetic in the course of time and place. The contrast is that it is a smart bidet toilet combination. The lid on the toilet seat has an incessant proactive mechanism making all the open automation in a certified chamber. Here are some of the iconic features of this Toilet,
- This modern toilet is hands-free. In the meantime, all the things have a decent arena with finishing the task. It will shut automatically. The push lever is enacted with technical consistency. As soon as you lift it up, it makes a rigid connection with the main channel. The Toilet will flush in a 1.28 GPF condition and also makes a rigid memorandum of satisfaction due to washing the toilet.
- The toilet seat is heated, which means it has a core proximity to a mainland directional system. The weight is almost 86 pounds, and the seat height reaches 17.5 inches after a while.
- It is mainly a floor-installed toilet with a large acquaintance and maximum opening and closing. The Comfort Height Toilet is always the best. Made of stainless steel, the Bidet is integrated with a comprehensive trigger movement.
- The adjustable water pressure system has no faults and is an automatic flush system. The touchscreen remote mechanism makes it a large incentive to be in the main valve channel.
The one-piece elongated Saniflo toilet is one of the best in this business. There is a compact line of dimensions for the installation of this one. Installing this almost 9 feet below the sewer line is possible. The soil stack has been in the constitution’s main channel, which extends as far as 120 feet from the main channel. The tiny bathroom in the main basement has an efficient toilet. The depth of the toilet is more or less 21.5 inches, and the width is almost 14.5 inches. The height is about 18.5 inches. The distance between the floor and the bowl’s upper section is more than 18.25 inches. It is so high that it can easily stand within the system. Comfort is guaranteed with this Toilet. Here are some of the robust features of this Toilet.
- The Toilet is incorporated with a longer length that is really useful for adults. This is a tankless toilet, meaning that compactness is stepped far ahead.
- It consumes 1.28 gallons of water per flush. That is so eco-friendly as it saves a lot of water. The toilet seat is a soft closing one. This one-piece Toilet has a 12-inch rough-in measurement. The bolts for mounting are really invertible.
- The wax ring is not needed here. The body is made of Vitreous China Material. Its weight is almost 60 pounds. The Rear discharge system has a massive effect on the back outlet toilet. This is a type of Upflush toilet.
A compact elongated toilet is a pure gem in terms of aesthetics and beauty. The compactness that it brings to the bathroom is much appreciated. But make sure that you take the proper measurements before purchasing any one of the compact ones. Cross-check the rough-in calculation, as it is the factor that decides how compact it is. The space-saving design of an elongated toilet makes it the best product. So it can fit in any bathroom.
Another critical factor is the price range. It complements the budget system, and it also makes a lot more concessions to the system. Selecting the right toilet is crucial, but it is too easy when you have an elongated compact toilet in hand.
We are really lucky to have a hard-working, multi-skilled plumber on our team. Collin D. Gallegos, a professional plumber who has worked with us since 2012, is an expert in vent, septic, and drainage systems. He is a Certified Master Plumber and has worked on various commercial plumbing projects. He usually helps our readers resolve plumbing and pipe-related issues with a proper DIY troubleshooting and repair guide.