bestflushingtoilet.org (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://bestflushingtoilet.org/ website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Website/Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Website/Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Website/Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information about how the Website/Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service/Website.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
bestflushingtoilet.org uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service/Website
- To notify you about changes to our Service/Website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Website/Service
- To monitor the usage of the Website/Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
bestflushingtoilet.org may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of bestflushingtoilet.org
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service/Website (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service/Website on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website/Service.
- Others We may use a few other visitor analytics/tracking tools to improve our website visitor engagement.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
https://bestflushingtoilet.org/ does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By visiting this page on our website: https://bestflushingtoilet.org/contact-us/
Last Update date: August 10, 2018