Among the various Kohler toilets model on offer, the Kohler Highline toilet is one of the most efficient. Though it is cheap, the Highline toilet is an amazing two-piece toilet with exceptional features. Additionally, the toilet is very easy to install and offers great comfort to its users. It can as well match with both modern and conventional bathroom designs. Is it worth buying the Kohler Highline? Read this Kohler Highline toilet review to know the details!
Our Recommended Top 2 Kohler Highline Toilet Comparison Table
|Image||Highline Toilets||Water Consumption||Shape||Price Idea|
|(Powerful Flush Choice)Check Price||Kohler K-3493-0 Highline Classic Pressure Lite Comfort Height Elongated 1.6 gpf Toilet with Left-Hand Trip Lever, Less Seat, White|
|(Water Saving Choice)Check Price||Kohler K-3658-0 Highline Classic Class Five Comfort Height Toilet with Left-Hand Trip Lever, White|
Top 2 Kohler Highline Toilet Review 2021
These two Highline toilets from the Kohler brand are very popular. And their price mostly depends on the GPF.
- 1 Our Recommended Top 2 Kohler Highline Toilet Comparison Table
- 2 Top 2 Kohler Highline Toilet Review 2021
- 3 Kohler K-3493-0 Highline Classic Pressure Toilet
- 4 Kohler K-3658-0 Highline Class 5 Toilet
Kohler K-3493-0 Highline Classic Pressure Toilet
Are you tired of your current toilet because of its poor flushing performance? The Kohler K-3493-0 two-piece toilet is here to give you a new experience. This toilet features a pressure-assisted flushing technology that is great in flushing large waste. The toilet uses 1.6 gallons of water per flush. So, you get to save at least 2 000 gallons of water per year. On top of that, it has a left-hand chrome trip lever and a standard height, which makes it ADA compliant. Therefore, it can be installed in public restrooms or even at home.
Technical Specifications of the Kohler K-3493-0 Classic Pressure Assist Toilet:
Kohler Highline Classic Pressure
|Water Consumption:||1.6 gallons of water per flush|
|Flush Rating(Map Test):||>=1000 (Highly Recommended)|
|Material:||Ceramic (Vitreous China)|
|Toilet Dimensions:||38.2 x 25 x 23.7 inches|
|Warranty:||One-year limited warranty|
|Price:||Check Today’s Price|
The Kohler Highline classic toilet is well-designed and will match both contemporary and traditional toilets. This one is in white color, but you can also get another color like black, but it’s quite expensive. Also, it has an elongated bowl design that offers comfort due to the extra sitting space. You can also install this device on your own as it has a standard 12-inch rough-in and comes with bolts ready to install. The only things that you will need are a toilet seat, wax ring, and the supply line, as they are not included in the purchase. Otherwise, this is an excellent toilet that will serve you for a very long while.
- Kohler Highline classic toilet uses a pressure-assisted flushing system
- It is very comfortable as it has an elongated toilet bowl
- The toilet is of a standard height and very easy to sit on or stand up
- The trip lever is located on the left-hand side, making be ADA compliant
- It only uses 1.6 gallons per flush, which enables you to save a lot of water every year
- It is very easy to install as it comes with a 12-inch rough-in and bolts
- The manufacturer offers a one-year limited warranty
- There is no seat, supply line, or wax ring included in the purchase
- This floor mounted toilet is not WaterSense certified and will not be accepted in some states like California
Kohler K-3658-0 Highline Class 5 Toilet
This toilet model is placed 2nd in our popular Kohler Highline toilet reviews article. As sleek and compact as this toilet looks, the Kohler K-3658-0 elongated toilet is a great addition to any bathroom. The traditional white color can match with any bathroom décor, but you also have the option of choosing other colors like black, biscuit, etc. Just know that other colors are slightly costly than white. The toilet features one of the most powerful flushing systems, which is the class five flushing technology. This technology offers great bulk waste flushing and leaves the bowl clean after every flush. So, cleaning is made easy.
You can install this toilet in any state as it has a standard 12-inch rough-in and uses only 1.28 gallons of water per flush. With such water usage, this toilet will enable you to save at least 16 500 gallons of water per year. And if you live in states where they provide discounts for installing a WaterSense certified toilet, this will be advantageous for you. Cleaning is easy, and you can do so twice a week as the flushing mechanism does the work most of the time.
Technical Specifications of the Kohler K-3658-0 Class 5 Toilet:
K-3658-0 Highline Class 5
|Water Consumption:||1.28 GPF|
|Flush Rating(MAP Test):||>=1000 (Highly Recommended)|
|Flush Type:||Water-Saving Toilets|
|Warranty:||One-year full warranty|
|Price:||Check Today’s Price|
The canister flush valve offers smooth flushing actuation with consistent water usage after every flush. Furthermore, the toilet is ADA compliant as it has a chrome lever located on the left-hand side and a standard toilet seat height. The elongated bowl design offers comfort as it is spacious enough. With these features, this is considered a high-efficiency toilet, and you will gladly use it. You will have a lower water bill but high-performance all the time.
- This toilet is WaterSense certified as it only uses 1.28 gallons of water per flush
- It has an elongated bowl which provides extra space for added comfort to different users
- The toilet is of a standard height when the seat is included and easy to use
- It features a chrome trip lever based on the left-hand of the toilet, making it be ADA compliant
- It uses the powerful class five flushing technology that clears large wastes easily
- The manufacturer provides a one-year limited warranty
- Installation is made easy as it comes ready with bolts and a standard 12-inch rough-in
- The elongated seat and supply line are not included in the purchase
- The toilet is not very silent as it makes some noise while refilling the tank and when flushing
When buying a toilet, there are several things that a person should consider. For instance, the flushing capacity, height, bowl design, ease of installation, ease of cleaning, and durability. Looking at these factors will help you choose a toilet that will not only last long but as well offer great performance. However, after you have decided on the features, also select a color that compliments your bathroom décor. The units that we’ve discussed above are some of the best, and you will not be disappointed in them. So, That’s it from this Kohler Highline toilet review post and Wish you all the best as you pick your next toilet!
Q. Can I install the Kohler Highline Toilet by myself?
Ans. Of course, yes, the Kohler Highline unit is just like any other standard toilet on the market with a 12-inch rough-in. The only challenge is that you will have to purchase a toilet seat and the supply line. But the rest is easy as you will have to simply follow the instructions in the user’s manual.
Q. What features will I get from acquiring the Kohler Highline Toilets?
Ans. This is an excellently designed toilet with outstanding features. The Kohler Highline design toilet offers an elongated bowl design. It is also a two-piece toilet and has powerful flushing technology. The toilet has a chrome trip lever located on the left side of the toilet. You can choose either a toilet model with 1.28 GPF or 1.6 GPF. The toilet seat is of a standard height thus very comfortable.
Q. Which one is better – 1.6 GPF or 1.28 GPF?
Ans. If you live in places where they have strict water regulations, such as requiring all households to use a toilet with 1.28 GPF, then you are better off having such a toilet. This will help you save a lot of water and even get rebates in some municipalities. At the same time, you will be conserving the environment. So, the 1.28 GPF toilet is better as long as it has a very efficient flushing system in place.