If you don’t want to spend lots of money for a quality toilet, then Kohler Wellworth toilet will be a great choice to buy. Even though a toilet is a must-have equipment in the house, some people don’t take it seriously and end up with poor performing toilet models and brands. As a matter of fact, a good toilet makes a great difference in how lovely your bathroom looks, how comfortable one feels when he/she uses it, how easy it is to clean, and how quickly or easily it clears the waste in the bowl. There is no doubt that Kohler offers some of the best toilets on the market. Is Kohler Wellworth toilet worth to buy? In this Kohler Wellworth toilet reviews, we will discuss the main features and prices of Wellworth toilets.
Top 2 Kohler Wellworth Toilet Reviews 2018
So, are you one of those people who’re looking to upgrade or install a high-quality and high-efficient toilet in their bathroom? Try out the Kohler Wellworth toilet model and you will have a new and fantastic experience. Not only are toilets from Kohler easy to install but they also offer some of the best features. In this Kohler Wellworth toilet review, we will talk more about the Kohler Wellworth K-3575-0 toilet and the Kohler K-3978-0 toilet.
- 1 Top 2 Kohler Wellworth Toilet Reviews 2018
- 2 Kohler K-3575-0 Wellworth 1.28 GPF Classic Elongated Toilet (Our Top Pick)
- 3 Kohler K-3978-0 Wellworth 1.6 GPF Elongated Toilet
- 4 FAQ
Kohler K-3575-0 Wellworth 1.28 GPF Classic Elongated Toilet (Our Top Pick)
At such a great price, the Kohler K-3575-0 Wellworth toilet with 1.28 GPF is such a great bargain. This is because it offers a wide range of features that will forever change the way you perceive your toilet. Made by one of the most notable brands, the Wellworth K-3575-0 toilet is perfectly designed to match your modern bathroom. Apart from white, there are different colors to choose from and the black color is the most expensive.
K-3575-0 Kohler Wellworth toilet uses the class five flushing system that offers great bulk flushing performance and cleans the toilet after every flush, leaving it sparkling clean. So, your cleaning job is made easy. In addition, the toilet is very efficient as it only utilizes 1.28 gallons of water per flush. Hence, you will end up saving up to 16, 500 gallons of water every year. This makes the toilet to be WaterSense certified. In some municipalities, you will receive a discount on your water bill.
Technical Specifications of the Kohler K-3575-0 Wellworth Classic Elongated Toilet:
|Water C onsumption:||1.28 GPF|
|Flush Technology:||Gravity Flush|
|Toilet Dimensions:||40.5 x 39.2 x 24 inches|
|Warranty:||One-year limited warranty|
|Price:||Check Today’s Price|
Moreover, this two-piece toilet is very comfortable to use as it features an elongated bowl seat. The height of the toilet (with the seat included) is standard and suitable for people of different age groups. If you intend to install this Kohler Wellworth toilet on your own, it is not difficult at all. Because it has a 12-inch rough-in and this is the standard size. The only problem is that you will have to buy a separate seat and supply line as they are not included in the purchase. In addition, it meets the water saving requirements for Coloroda SB 14-103 and CALGreen.
Related: Kohler Toilet Cimarron Review
Why buy this Kohler Wellworth Classic toilet?
- This toilet has an elongated seat design that offers great comfort
- It only uses 1.28 gallons of water per flush, enabling the user to have a lower water bill or get rebates in some municipalities.
- Being a two-piece design means installation and maintaining is very easy
- The toilet features a left-hand lever and standard height, which makes it be ADA compliant
- It has the class five flushing technology that keeps your bowl clean after every rinse
- The single-flush gravity utilizes the force of gravity and a highly-engineered tank, bowl, and trap way to form a very powerful siphon for excellent flushing of waste.
- It is easy to install as it comes with the standard 12-inch rough-in
- Sold at a very affordable price
- Some users have complained that the toilet clogs after a certain period
- No seat is included and you will have to buy it separately
Kohler K-3978-0 Wellworth 1.6 GPF Elongated Toilet
If you closely look at the Kohler K-3978-0 Wellworth toilet and the Kohler K-3575-0 Wellworth toilet, you might think that it is the same product. But these two differ slightly. First of all, they have similar features but the K-3978-0 is slightly cheaper than the K-3575 toilet. In addition, the Kohler K-3978-0 uses 1.6 gallons of water per flush, compared to 1.28 gallons of water per flush used by the K-3575 toilet. So, it depends on your preference.
The K-3978-0 toilet is excellently designed and very easy to install. There are various colors to choose from and you should pick one that matches your bathroom. The elongated bowl design offers great comfort as it provides additional sitting space. Furthermore, the toilet is of a standard height and easy to sit on or stand up. Also, the toilet is very easy to use as the standard chrome trip lever is located on the left side to provide extra comfort. Hence, it can be installed in public places.
Technical Specifications of the Kohler K-3978-0 Wellworth Elongated Toilet:
|Water C onsumption:||1.6 GPF|
|Flush Technology:||Gravity Flush Toilets|
|Toilet Dimensions:||36 x 24 x 24 inches|
|Warranty:||One-year limited warranty|
|Price:||Check Today’s Price|
With its class five flushing technology, the toilet is able to clear the waste in just a single flush using 1.6 gallons of water per flush. It does so by cleaning the toilet and leaving it looking clean. If you receive this Kohler Wellworth toilet and find out that it has a damaged part, you can return it to the manufacturer as it comes with a one-year warranty. Easily install the toilet just like any other standard toilet. It has a 12-inch rough-in and comes with three bolts. Measuring 30” by 18” by 4”, this is a compact and beautiful toilet that will change the look of your bathroom.
Why buy this Kohler Wellworth Elongated toilet?
- It comes with standard left-hand chrome trip lever that is ADA compliant
- It utilizes a single flush gravity that clears the waste in the toilet easily and quickly
- The class five flushing technology helps to keep the toilet clean after every flush
- The toilet offers great comfort with its elongated bowl design and standard height
- Installation is easy as it has a standard 12-inch rough-in and just needs 3-bolts
- It utilizes 1.6 gallons of water per flush which is very efficient than many other toilet models
- The manufacturer offers a 1-year limited warranty
- The toilet seat and supply line are not included in the purchase
- This toilet is not WaterSense certified
The two Kohler Wellworth toilets that we have discussed above have some of the most amazing features and are a joy to add in any bathroom. The final choice comes down between whether you want a Kohler toilet that uses 1.28 GPF or 1.6 GPF. Otherwise, you will get value for your money with whatever toilet you choose. I hope this Kohler Wellworth Toilet reviews was helpful.
Q. What type of technology is used in Kohler Wellworth toilets?
Ans. This toilet model uses the powerful and efficient class five flushing technology that does a great job in clearing bulk waste and cleaning the toilet at the same time. In addition, it has a canister flush valve that offers smooth flushing propulsion with consistent water usage after every flush.
Q. Will I get a warranty if I buy one of the above Wellworth toilets from Kohler?
Ans. Kohler is a dedicated brand that offers a one-year limited warranty to all of its toilet buyers. Many people have complained about receiving shipped toilets that have cracks or defective levers. With this warranty, you can get in touch with Kohler in order to get a replacement.
Q. How can I stabilize my loose chrome toilet lever?
Ans. Start by removing the tank cover and clean the mounting nut so that the handle functions smoothly. If you find a buildup of lime around the mounting nut, clean it utilizing a brush placed in vinegar.
What is your opinion after reading this Kohler Wellworth toilet reviews? Comment below.