If you don’t want to spend lots of money on a quality toilet, then the Kohler Wellworth toilet will be a great choice to buy. Even though a toilet is a must-have piece of equipment in the house, some people don’t take it seriously and end up with poor-performing toilet models and brands. As a matter of fact, a good toilet makes a great difference in how lovely your bathroom looks, how comfortable one feels when he/she uses it, how easy it is to clean, and how quickly or easily it clears the waste in the toilet bowl. There is no doubt that Kohler offers some of the best toilets on the market. Is the Kohler Wellworth toilet worth buying? In our Kohler Wellworth toilet reviews, we will discuss the main features and prices of Wellworth toilets.
Purchase the Kohler Wellworth if– The toilet is affordable, water-efficient, and easy to install. So it is ideal for budget shoppers who want a powerful flush mechanism. Also, the brand provides a 5-year warranty.
Don’t buy Kohler Wellworth if– Waste might stick to the bowl surface, as it doesn’t have any coatings. So, regular cleaning is a must. Also, it is not ADA-compliant (Not ideal for the disabled).
As we have said earlier, the Kohler Wellworth is a budget-friendly toilet, so it is accessible to almost every class of people. A standard Kohler Wellworth can cost you 200 to 400 US dollars, which is quite reasonable for a toilet like Wellworth.
Our Recommend Top 2 Kohler Wellworth Toilets Comparison Table
|Image||Wellworth Toilets||Products Information|
|(Powerful Flush Choice)|
|Kohler K-3978-0 Wellworth Floor Mounted Toilet With Elongated Toilet Bowl|
|(Water Saving Choice)|
|Kohler K-3575-0 Wellworth Classic Single-flush Toilet with Left-Hand Trip Lever|
So, are you one of those people who’re looking to upgrade or install a high-quality and water-efficient toilet in their bathroom? Try out the Kohler Wellworth toilet model, and you will have a new and fantastic experience. Not only are toilets from Kohler easy to install, but they also offer some of the best features. In this Kohler Wellworth toilet review, we will talk more about the Kohler Wellworth K-3575-0 toilet and the Kohler K-3978-0 toilet.
Kohler K-3575-0 Wellworth 1.28 GPF Classic Elongated Toilet (Our Top Pick)
The Kohler K-3575-0 Wellworth toilet with 1.28 GPF is a great bargain at such a great price. This is because it offers a wide range of features that will forever change the way you perceive your toilet. Made by one of the most notable brands, the Wellworth K-3575-0 toilet is perfectly designed to match your modern bathroom. Apart from white, there are different colors to choose from, and black color is the most expensive.
Related: Kohler Memoirs Toilet Review: Stately Comfort Height
K-3575-0 Kohler Wellworth toilet uses the class five flushing system that offers great bulk flushing performance and cleans the toilet after every flush, leaving it sparkling clean. So, your cleaning job is made easy. In addition, the toilet is very efficient as it only utilizes 1.28 gallons of water per flush. Hence, you will end up saving up to 16,500 gallons of water every year. This makes the toilet WaterSense certified. In some municipalities, you will receive a discount on your water bill.
Technical Specifications of the Kohler K-3575-0 Wellworth Classic Elongated Toilet:
Kohler Wellworth K-3575-0
|Water Consumption:||1.28 GPF|
|Flush Technology:||Gravity Flush|
|Toilet Dimensions:||40.5 x 39.2 x 24 inches|
|Warranty:||One-year limited warranty|
|Price:||Check Today’s Price|
Moreover, this two-piece toilet is very comfortable to use as it features an elongated bowl seat. The height of the toilet (with the seat included) is standard and suitable for people of different age groups. It is not difficult if you intend to install this Kohler Wellworth toilet on your own. Because it has a 12-inch rough-in, and this is the standard size most modern toilets come with. The only problem is that you will have to buy a separate standard round seat and supply line as they are not included in the purchase. In addition, it meets the water-saving requirements for Coloroda SB 14-103 and CALGreen.
Related: Kohler Toilet Cimarron Review
Why buy this Kohler Wellworth Classic toilet?
- This toilet has an elongated seat design that offers great comfort
- It only uses 1.28 gallons of water per flush, enabling the user to have lower water bills or get rebates in some municipalities.
- Being a two-piece design means installation and maintenance are very easy
- Great toilet for compact bathrooms
- The toilet features a left-hand lever and standard height, which makes it ADA-compliant.
- It has the class five flush technology that keeps your bowl clean after every rinse.
- The single-flush gravity utilizes the force of gravity and a highly engineered toilet tank, bowl, and trap way to form a powerful siphon for excellent waste flushing.
- It is easy to install as it comes with the standard 12-inch rough-in
- Sold at a very affordable price
- Some users have complained that the toilet clogs after a certain period
- Mounting hardware and a wax ring are included, but you have to buy a toilet seat separately.
Kohler K-3978-0 Wellworth 1.6 GPF Elongated Toilet
If you closely look at the Kohler K-3978-0 Wellworth toilet and the Kohler K-3575-0 Wellworth toilet, you might think that it is the same product. But these two differ slightly. First of all, they have similar features, but the Kohler K-3978-0 is slightly cheaper than the K-3575 toilet. In addition, the Kohler K-3978-0 uses 1.6 gallons of water per flush, compared to 1.28 gallons of water per flush used by the K-3575 toilet. So, it depends on your preference.
Related: Kohler Highline Toilet Review: Classic comfort height with left-hand trip lever
The K-3978-0 toilet is excellently designed and very easy to install. There are various colors to choose from, and you should pick one that matches your bathroom. The elongated bowl design offers great comfort as it provides additional sitting space. Furthermore, the toilet is of a standard height and easy to sit on or stand up. Also, the toilet is very easy to use, as the standard chrome trip lever is located on the left side to provide extra comfort. Hence, it can be installed in public places.
Technical Specifications of the Kohler K-3978-0 Wellworth Elongated Toilet:
Kohler Wellworth K-3978-0
|Water Consumption:||1.6 GPF|
|Flush System:||Gravity Flush Toilets|
|Toilet Dimensions:||36 x 24 x 24 inches|
|Warranty:||One-year limited warranty|
|Price:||Check Today’s Price|
With its class five flushing mechanism, the toilet is able to clear the waste in just a single flush using 1.6 gallons of water per flush. It does so by cleaning the toilet and leaving it looking clean. If you receive this Kohler Wellworth toilet and find out that it has a damaged part, you can return it to the manufacturer, as it comes with a one-year warranty. Easily install the toilet just like any other standard toilet. This standard-height toilet has a 12-inch rough-in and comes with three bolts. Measuring 30″ by 18″ by 4″, this compact and beautiful toilet will change the look of your small bathroom.
Related: Kohler Santa Rosa Reviews: AquaPiston Flush Comfort Height Elongated Toilet
Why buy this Kohler Wellworth Elongated toilet?
- It comes with a standard left-hand chrome trip lever that is ADA-compliant.
- It utilizes a single flush gravity that clears solid waste easily and quickly.
- The class five powerful flushing system helps to keep the toilet clean after every flush.
- The toilet offers great comfort with its elongated bowl design and standard height.
- Installation is easy as it has a standard 12-inch rough-in for waste pipe and just needs 3 bolts.
- The toilet tank bolts are pre-installed
- It utilizes 1.6 gallons of water per flush which is very efficient than many other toilet models
- The manufacturer offers a 1-year limited warranty
- The toilet seat and supply line are not included in the purchase
- This toilet is not WaterSense certified
Class Five vs. Canister Flushing System
There are significant differences between the Class five flush and the canister flush. Both types of flushes are amazing and play a pivotal role in removing all the waste from the toilet. Let us have comparison facts between these two flushing mechanisms,
Class five flush:
- This flushing mechanism is incorporated with a larger flush valve of 3.25 inches, generating high-speed water flow. The tremendous jets can easily remove the bulk waste from the toilet.
- This flushing mechanism incorporates 360-degree swirling flushing that removes all the skid marks, even on the rims.
- Class five flush toilets’ are incorporated with an eco water consumption flushing (almost 3 to 4.5 liters) that meets the LEED and Green Building certification standards requirements.
- The canister flushing is really powerful flushing that produces an effective and powerful flush. It allows a large amount of water to evacuate the stubborn waste.
- It is incorporated with a button flushing mechanism instead of the old lever mechanism.
- Canister flush valves have a larger Trapway that makes it quite easy to remove waste. The dual-flush canisters are stronger and more efficient than the single-flush canisters.
Kohler Wellworth Toilet: Things You Should Avoid
Hard water stain: Living in hard water areas can stain your toilet by forming mineral deposits. It can block the rim holes and reduce water flow into the bowl. So you need to clean the toilet more frequently. Just use a long-handed brush to clean the holes.
Don’t use in-tank cleaners: using an in-tank cleaner that contains calcium hypochlorite might cause corrosion to the inner parts and cause leakage.
Installation: Don’t overtighten the nuts and bolts while installing the toilet, as it can cause leakage.
How to get the warranty if the Kohler Wellworth is damaged?
Some users face different issues after buying the Kohler Wellworth toilet. So if you are also facing such an issue, here is what you can do.
First, call the dealer who sells the product. Ask them to solve the issue. If they can’t, they will contact the distributor, and their technical specialist will look after the issue.
If they refuse the warranty service, directly contact the company.
Attn: Customer Service Department,
Kohler, WI 53044, USA
Comparison Between Kohler Wellworth and Kohler Highline Toilet
|Features||Kohler Wellworth||Kohler Highline|
|Weight:||86.3 Pounds||93 Pounds|
|Flushing System:||Gravity Flush||Water-Saving|
|Water Consumption:||1.6 GPF||1.28 GPF|
The two Kohler Wellworth toilets that we have discussed above have some of the most amazing features and are a joy to add to any bathroom. The final choice comes down to whether you want a Kohler toilet that uses 1.28 GPF or 1.6 GPF. Otherwise, you will get value for your money with whatever toilet you choose. I hope this Kohler Wellworth Toilet review was helpful.
What type of technology is used in Kohler Wellworth toilets?
Ans. This toilet model uses the powerful and efficient class five flushing technology that does a great job of clearing bulk waste and cleaning the toilet at the same time. In addition, it has a canister valve that offers smooth flushing propulsion with consistent water usage after every flush.
Will I get a warranty if I buy one of the above Wellworth toilets from Kohler?
Ans. Kohler is a dedicated brand that offers a one-year limited warranty to all of its toilet buyers. Many people have complained about receiving shipped toilets that have cracks or defective levers. With this warranty, you can get in touch with Kohler in order to get a replacement.
How can I stabilize my loose chrome toilet lever?
Ans. Start by removing the tank cover and cleaning the mounting nut so that the handle functions smoothly. If you find a buildup of lime around the mounting bolts, clean it utilizing a brush placed in vinegar. What is your opinion after reading our Kohler Wellworth toilet reviews? Comment below.
Hi, this is Robert Crossan, the owner of this website, has 17 years of experience in the installation, maintenance, and repair of toilets and plumbing systems. After completing the Level 2 Basic Plumbing course in 2005, I started working in both domestic and commercial buildings as a professional plumber. So I can figure out the core difference between different toilet models and brands. It also helped me monitor their work performance and setbacks.
Great but I like the 14″ rim height. When you say “standard” height, what exactly is “standard”?
I also want the round bowl. Does it come in a 1.2 and 1.6 gallons per flush? And what are the model numbers for each? Thank you.
14-7/8 inches (not counting the seat).
Kohler K-3575-0 is 1.28 gallons per flush and
Kohler K-3978-0 is 1.60 gallons per flush.