There is a concept that makes the macerator toilet incisive, it uses less water, and, at the same time, it is so much more inclusive in treating waste. Here is the full process of Installing a macerator toilet; we hope that the guide will help you.
Step-1: Install The Main Discharge Pipe
In the very maiden step, you need to demolish the home’s soil stack. In the meantime, introduce a Y-connector to complement the discharge pipe. The T-connector installation will be so abrupt as the angle for the fluid passing is crucial for the assumption in the main line. The T-connector building is linked with a concealed macerator pump.
The space behind the framing board is more or less 12 inches from the utter section. Then connect the water supply system to the mainstream channel. The next thing to do is to install a Saniflo system. This water supply can avoid anything instead of the existing system. The sink and a bathroom on the other side of the armor need a compact and something similar adapter to the water supply line. Then screw the tap system with the connection of instruction.
Step 2: Connect To the Power Supply
The Saniflo pump works on the basis of an electrically based module. It needs to be hooked up to a power supply. The 15-amp electrical circuit is best for the system. It is recommended for this job. The triggering electric power will be decent for Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI). It is like an intrusion into the water running system. The entire installation process has to be in the confederation for the systematic approaching system. Then unplug one of the sump pumps and ensure that the area is conflicted with the mainstream channel system.
Step 3: Add Venting Pipe
This step is the most crucial one as it could be using a Sanicompact. It requires a propulsive venting system to the macerator pump. The home’s vent system is more or less proportional to the biggest surprise: the Saniflo vent installation. Make sure that you can vent the toilet where you want. The air circulation must be in an optimum place to encounter the local code venting system.
Step 4: Assemble all the Parts to Finalize Everything
It’s now time to invent a macerator for installation. Install the discharge elbow, which is connected with a non-return valve. Secure the main theme of the discharge elbow. It would be great if you were too concerned with the down-and-twist movement. You need to ensure the elbow is done properly. Pressing a clamp might do the work.
Implant the discharge pipe at least 12 inches from the main line. The soil stack needs to be slashed in a manner that it rises at a rate of incessant towering. Saniflo units always apply three by four piping. Connect the macerator to the toilet. Tightly attach the pump and toilet to the floor. Use the nuts to attach the tank to a safer position. Tighten the fresh water supply mechanism. Finally, turn on the water line and take it to the ½ inch under the overflow tube. Check the water level if it drowns the pumping line. Then Plug in the pump of the macerator and cross-check everything.
Things to be considered while installing a macerator toilet
- The first consideration is adding an Extension Pipe with a similar exasperation to the invested extension pipe. It is a matter of great significance that the macerating pump is Behind the wall. The maximum length of the pipes isn’t available all the time. Keep in mind that apply an 18” Sanibest or a Saniaccess model for aggregating all the themes.
- The next thing is to Support the Pipes from the Saniflo system. The discharge system must be supported according to the guideline. Check the pipe manufacturer manual for further expansion of Proper supporting sigma. It sometimes prevents backups and blockages to maintain a healthy system.
- If the discharge pipes are vulnerable to freezing, then Protect them Against Freezing. An externally approved wrapping module maintains the prevention of pipe breakage. Winterize the toilet with a whole new system of unheated building incisions.
- Attach The Ground Circuit Interrupter to the mainland system if enthusiastic. Check that it is connected to a ground circuit interrupter maintaining the proper concussion. Start using the system analysis. This prevents power surges in all-time incidents. The dangerous voltage fluctuations can sometimes be fatal for the overall system. Keep in mind that disconnecting the system before cleaning works.
- Always Keep the main Discharge Pipe Straight. Installing a discharge pipe is a simple process. It is a cumbersome process, but this system always prevents bad clogs and blockages. Streamlining the discharge process is the best thing to do against all the trajectories. Make sure that pipes have a 45 degrees angle. It creates a decent flow system.
The macerating toilet system is like a wizard in the toilet industry. It allows the toilet to be in the same string installed below some distance with the main waste pipe soil stack. The macerating toilet is capable of shredding all the waste and liquefying the waste in a calculative manner. The waste line with a small pipe is the prime opportunity to perform against all the odds.
Macerating toilets produce special installation requirements as they differ from conventional toilets. They are not impossible to install by a DIYer, but if you face some issues, call a professional. But we believe that if anyone follows this article, then the installation of the macerating toilet will seem to be a piece of cake.
We are really lucky to have a hard-working, multi-skilled plumber on our team. Collin D. Gallegos, a professional plumber who has worked with us since 2012, is an expert in vent, septic, and drainage systems. He is a Certified Master Plumber and has worked on various commercial plumbing projects. He usually helps our readers resolve plumbing and pipe-related issues with a proper DIY troubleshooting and repair guide.