Most of the time, people rush to buy toilet brands such as Toto, Kohler, and American Standard toilets without looking and comparing different toilets from leading toilet brands. Niagara is a name most of you don’t know about, but it is one of the best toilets out there. For instance, the Niagara stealth two-piece toilet model is the only ultra-high-efficiency toilet on the market. The Niagara toilet is a perfect example of a low-flow toilet. This is because it only uses 0.8 gallons of water per flush, while high-efficiency toilets usually use 0.9 gallons of water per flush. As a result, users of this toilet save more water, and their water bill is also lower when compared to other toilets. Read our Niagara Stealth toilet reviews to know more about this toilet.
Our Recommend 2 Best Niagara Stealth Toilets Comparison Chart:
|Image||Top 2 Niagara Stealth Toilets|
|(MY First Choice)|
|Niagara 77001WHCO1 Stealth Toilet with Elongated Bowl and Tank Combo. This imported toilet has powerful pressure-assisted gravity flushing system that uses only 0.8 GPF. So the Eco-Friendly unit is very water-efficient and reduces your 70% water bills. Also the toilet is EPA WaterSense and ADA certified.|
|(Round Bowl Choice)|
|Niagara 77002WHCO1 Stealth 0.8 GPF Compact Combo Toilet. The floor-mounted toilet requires less space to install as it has round bowl. The flushing system is also very quiet in operation and you needn't press the flush button 2nd time to clear the waste.|
- 1 Our Recommend 2 Best Niagara Stealth Toilets Comparison Chart:
- 2 Most Popular two Niagara Stealth Toilet Reviews
- 2.1 Niagara 77001WHCO1 Stealth Elongated bowl Toilet
- 2.2 Technical Features of the Niagara 77001WHCO1 Toilet
- 2.3 Why buy Niagara 77001whco1 stealth toilet?
- 2.4 Niagara 77002WHCO1 Stealth Round Bowl Toilet
- 2.5 Technical Features of the Niagara 77002WHCO1 Toilet
- 2.6 Why buy Niagara 77002WHCO1 stealth toilet?
- 2.7 Fix Niagara Stealth Toilet Problems
- 3 Niagara Stealth Toilet Installation Process
- 4 Summary
This is one of the best cheap flushing toilets that you can buy. But wait a minute; water-saving isn’t the only mind-blowing feature of this toilet. Besides this, the Niagara stealth toilet series offers a pressure-assisted flush which is very effective in moving solid waste, and it is very quiet at the same time. No more embarrassments or disturbance as you take a long or short call. And the best thing is that this toilet is very easy to install, just like any other standard toilet, as it has a 12-inch rough-in.
Most Popular two Niagara Stealth Toilet Reviews
Read on to know more about the two Niagara Stealth toilet models and pick the one that you think meets your needs abundantly.
Niagara 77001WHCO1 Stealth Elongated bowl Toilet
Some toilets won’t give you peace after using them as they are either very loud or require more than one flush to completely move the solid waste. The Niagara stealth elongated toilet will relieve you of these issues as it offers a very quiet operation and clears the contents in just one flush. Constructed of vitreous china material, the Niagara stealth two-piece toilet is a tool that will serve you for a very long period. Actually, it is the only ultra-high efficiency (U-HET) toilet on the market. There are many high-efficiency toilets (HET) on the market that uses 0.9 GPF, but Niagara uses 0.8 GPF.
Technical Features of the Niagara 77001WHCO1 Toilet
|Material:||Vitreous China, Metal|
|Water Consumption:||0.8 GPF|
|Flush Type:||Quiet flush with the air transfer tube|
|Package Dimensions:||28.9 x 18.8 x 31 inches|
|Price:||Check Today’s Price On Amazon|
This implies that you will save a lot of water, reduce your water bill, and even get rebates if you live in one of those municipalities that do offer them. Another mesmerizing feature of this elongated toilet design is that it uses a pressure-assisted flush which effectively clears the waste in just one flush. So you won’t have to flush several times or wastewater. That’s why the toilet is EPA WaterSense certified. Apart from that, the two-piece stealth toilet is very comfortable as the elongated toilet bowl provides users with extra sitting space.
To sum up, this is one of the most powerful and efficient toilets on the market. It is silent, powerful, and compact in design. Installing it will add elegance to your bathroom, and Niagara stealth toilet installation is very easy.
Why buy Niagara 77001whco1 stealth toilet?
- This is the only ultra-high-efficiency toilet as it only uses 0.8 gallons of water per flush.
- It is EPA WaterSense certified as it uses less than 1.28 gallons of water per flush.
- The toilet has an elongated bowl design with more sitting space for added comfort.
- It is of a standard height and ideal for installation in the restrooms or a public place.
- It is very easy to install as it is a floor mount toilet with the standard 12-inch rough-in
- The toilet provides a very powerful flush that moves the waste in one flush.
- It is very silent in operation and won’t create any unnecessary attention as you flush the toilet.
- This Niagara toilet doesn’t come with a flapper, which may prevent the noise-canceling tank from leaking out as a result of it being damaged.
- It comes with a chrome push button technology that is easy to use by simply pressing it.
- It doesn’t come with a toilet seat
- The seat is slightly high, which may be an inconvenience to shorter people
Niagara 77002WHCO1 Stealth Round Bowl Toilet
If you are looking for an ultra-high efficiency toilet with simple but outstanding features, then this is the toilet for you. The Niagara two-piece round bowl toilet design is one of the best toilets from the Niagara brand. The toilet uses 0.8 gallons of water per flush, and it is very quiet in operation. With the pressure-assisted flush mechanism, you will not have to flush twice in order to clear the waste in the toilet bowl. Also, it is very easy to use as you just have to press the chrome push button on top of the tank. The flushing system is powerful, and it will leave the toilet looking clean. Therefore, using this toilet helps you save water and lower your water bill. You may get rebates on your water bill if you live in areas where this policy is applicable.
Technical Features of the Niagara 77002WHCO1 Toilet
|Material:||Vitreous China, Metal|
|Water Consumption:||0.8 GPF|
|Flush Type:||Quiet flush with flapper free operation|
|Package Dimensions:||27 x 18.8 x 30 inches|
|Price:||Check Today’s Price On Amazon|
You can install this toilet in your bathroom or in the restroom. After all, it is ADA compliant. However, you will need to purchase a toilet seat and bolts as they are not included in the purchase. With a white finish and excellent design, you can be certain that this toilet will match any bathroom décor. Things like leakages are things of the past as the toilet doesn’t come with a flapper that can cause leakages when it is damaged. I highly recommend this toilet, especially if you want to conserve water.
Why buy Niagara 77002WHCO1 stealth toilet?
- The Niagara toilets are made of sturdy and durable vitreous china material that will last long.
- You won’t experience toilet noise as it comes with a very quiet flush mechanism.
- The toilet is EPA WaterSense certified as it only uses 0.8 gallons of water per flush.
- It is the only ultra-high-efficiency toilet in the market as it uses 0.8 gallons of water per flush.
- This single flush toilet is environmentally friendly as it uses the least amount of water per flush compared to dual flush toilet models.
- The toilet is ADA compliant and features a modern flush valve
- The pressure-assisted flush functions excellently in clearing waste in just a single flush
- It is very easy to use by simply pressing the chrome push button on the lid of the tank
- The toilet offers a very quiet operation that many people love about it
- The fill valve on the toilet has a larger diameter to help quickly fill the toilet after every flush
- It comes with a 10-year limited warranty
- The toilet seat is not included.
- You should not flush toilet paper.
- A few users have complained that the lid on the tank doesn’t easily fit as it should
Fix Niagara Stealth Toilet Problems
Each and every toilet faces some common problems, and the Niagara stealth toilet is no exception. It faces some issues that are discussed with possible solutions,
- Poor flushing
The water supply valve may be fully or partially closed due to the stain problems, or the intestinal trapways may gather unwanted sludge. The main water supply may face acute obstruction due to some unavoidable circumstances. Sometimes the water level is too low, and the water pressure is not enough for flushing.
Possible solutions: Check the main water supply if there is any blockage in the supply valve opening. Clean the toilet by using a snake, auger, or plunger. Fill the tank satisfying the correct water level and then check the Lift toilet and replace the wax ring gasket.
- Fill valves keep running
The fill valve may be damaged by excessive debris, or the seal may be damaged.
Possible solutions: Replace the rubber seal disk and adjust the water lever.
- Toilet leakage problem
The joints of the toilet, like the bolts, water-resistant wax, and washer, may have broken or may have gathered rust.
Possible solutions: The supply line must be rechecked and fixed.
Niagara Stealth Toilet Installation Process
Some people find it difficult to install the Niagara stealth toilet as it is a little bit different type of toilet than the others. Let us have a look into the complete procedure of this toilet,
Step-1: Toilet setup
Turn off the main water supply and then measure the rough-in. Most of the Niagara toilets have a 12-in rough-in. Then you need to check out the toilet flange And clear it if there are any types of dirt in it. Apply the T-bolts with brass flat washers.
Step-2: Toilet bowl installation
Attach the wax ring to the bottom side of the toilet. Apply the scale and check if the bowl is level with the ground. Then it would be best if you tightened the floor bolt wing nuts and the floor bolts to secure the plastic washers’ position.
Step-3: Toilet tank installation
After you have finished installing the bowl, turn your attention to the toilet tank. The tank comes with a rubber gasket that must be joined with the bottom part of the toilet. Tight the washers and nuts to keep the tank stable.
Step-4: Adjust the flush button
The flush button is factory reset with the lid of the tank. Place the button in the proper place and tighten the nuts. The pushrods must be correctly aligned with the top of the flush valve.
Step-5: Installation of the toilet seat
Then attach the toilet seat with the bowl, place the bolts and tighten them up.
Step-6: Connection to the water supply
Fasten the water supply line and turn on the tap. That’s how by following some simple steps, you can install the Niagara stealth toilet easily.
There is no doubt that the Niagara Stealth toilet is one of the most efficient and powerful toilets on the market. Not only is it sold at a very great price, but it also helps you save water and reduce your water bill. On top of that, the toilet offers a very quiet operation, and no neighbor or person sleeping in the next room will be disturbed. Also, you will not feel embarrassed if you have to flush several times like in some toilet models.
This is a toilet that many people should try out, especially now that it comes with a 10-year warranty. It is a very cheap but quality toilet, and we have explained it in this Niagara Stealth toilet review article. If you need more powerful features of a flushing toilet, then you can also check these Saniflo toilet reviews. The toilet is also a little-known brand, but few toilets have luxury features.
- Q. Does Niagara offer a warranty?
Ans. Yes, Niagara offers a 10-year limited warranty on its stealth model. So, you will be guaranteed to get help and support from the manufacturer in case you get damaged products or have any other issues.
- Q. Is this toilet suitable for old toilet models?
Ans. This toilet functions best with the latest toilet models as toilets made several decades ago have little gravity assistance, which may lead to clogs or require flushing several times. If it’s an old bathroom model based on a foundation slab, you shouldn’t set up this toilet there, but you can upstairs.
- Q. Why is the Niagara stealth toilet not flushing correctly??
Ans. The main water supply line may be blocked, or the fill valve may be out of order, and it impedes the flow of water into the tank. The Outlet may be partially blocked by a wax gasket that must be replaced. The flush button could be broken, or the bolts may have been loosened. These factors may severely affect the flushing system that needs to be solved as quickly as possible.
- Q. Where to find Niagara stealth toilet replacement parts
Ans. You can buy the Niagara stealth toilet replacement parts from the local hardware market. If you have many varieties, you can check the online platforms like Walmart and Amazon, or you can buy these parts from the official website of the Niagara stealth toilet.
Have you any questions after reading our Niagara Stealth Toilet reviews? Comment below.