Are you fed up with a poorly flushing toilet? Or want a stylish and comfortable toilet? The American Standard Titan Pro toilet is the best choice for you. This toilet features the ProOne flushing system, which is very effective in moving large solid wastes and rinsing the toilet very effectively. Made of vitreous china material, the toilet stays cleaner for longer and is very durable. Additionally, it has a 2-1/8-inch trap way and a 3-inch flush valve that helps efficiently move the waste in the bowl. Read this American Standard Titan toilet review to know more about this pro toilet.
Check American Standard Toilet Price– Here
What are the benefits of using the American Standard Titan pro toilet?
- This toilet is very effective in moving large solid wastes in a single flush. This is due to its high-effective ProOne flushing system and large, fully glazed trap way.
- It helps the user save water as it only uses 1.6 gallons of water per flush. As a result, you will save your water bill and conserve the environment by using less water.
- The toilet has an elongated bowl design with the right height, giving users ample time to sit on or stand up from the toilet. So, disabled people, short or tall people, will all feel comfortable using it.
- The Titan Pro is ADA-compliant and thus can be installed in public areas or even in homes. This is because it has the chrome trip lever located on the approach side of the toilet and a standard toilet seat height.
- It is very easy to clean as the powerful ProOne flushing system clears all the waste and dirt as it flushes. In the end, you will not need to clean it regularly.
- Made of vitreous china material, this is a very durable toilet that will last many years. That’s why it has a 10-year warranty.
- Installing the toilet is very easy as it comes with a 12-inch rough-in, which is the industry standard, and has two color-matched bolt caps. You will only have to buy a seat and fix it in position.
What are the setbacks of the Titan Pro toilet?
At such a fair price, this toilet should have come with a slow-close seat and wax ring for easy installation. But no, it doesn’t, as you have to buy a separate toilet seat and a wax ring.
Another setback is that the toilet is not WaterSense certified, and therefore, it is not suitable for states like California and Texas, where you are required to install a toilet that uses 1.6 GPF or less. But you won’t get dual options for solid and liquid waste.
American Standard Titan Round/Elongated Toilet Reviews
Despite the toilet not coming with a toilet seat, this can be bought separately. Also, it is very comfortable as it has an elongated bowl design. The tank and bowl are separate since it is a two-piece design. However, it is still easy to install and has a left-hand chrome-plated trip lever for flushing the toilet. During every flush, the toilet utilizes only 1.6 gallons of water, which allows you to save water and reduce your water bill. But the water consumption is slightly higher compared to other dual flush toilets. Read on to learn more about the Titan Pro elongated two-piece toilet.
Titan Toilet From American Standard Brand
|Water Consumption:||1.6 GPF|
|MAP Testing Score:||>= 1000 (Highly Recommended)|
|Whole Toilet Dimensions:||29.2 x 15 x 15 inches|
|Warranty:||Limited 10-year warranty|
|Price:||Check Today’s Price On Amazon|
- 1 What are the benefits of using the American Standard Titan pro toilet?
- 2 American Standard Titan Round/Elongated Toilet Reviews
- 2.1 Technical Specifications
- 2.2 Vitreous China Construction
- 2.3 ProOne flushing system
- 2.4 Elongated bowl design
- 2.5 Easy installation
- 2.6 American Standard Titan Toilet has a 3-inch flush valve
- 2.7 2-1/8-inch trap way
- 2.8 Limited lifetime warranty on chinaware and 10-year warranty on trim parts
- 2.9 Comparison Table For American Standard Titan vs. Cadet 3
- 2.10 Conclusion
- 3 FAQs
Vitreous China Construction
The American Standard Titan pro toilet is sturdily made of vitreous china material. This is a material that has been tested and found to be extremely durable. The material is long-lasting and cannot be broken easily. It will last for at least 10 years or longer. In addition, vitreous china material is very easy to clean and stays clean most of the time.
ProOne flushing system
With the ProOne flushing power, you can rely on this system to easily and quickly move any waste in the bowl. In one of the MaP tests carried out recently, this toilet has got a very high rating for handling up to 1000 grams of solid waste in just one flush. Also, it uses 1.6 gallons of water per flush, which means that you will save water.
Elongated bowl design
If it’s the comfort that you’re looking for, there is no need to worry anymore. The American standard Titan Pro toilet comes with an elongated bowl design that is not only comfortable but can accommodate people of different sizes and heights. It doesn’t matter if you’re disabled or not; you will still have an easy time using the toilet. That’s why it can be installed in public areas. In short, it is ADA-compliant.
Are you a DIY enthusiast and want to install this toilet instead of seeking the services of a plumber? This toilet is very easy to install and doesn’t need any expert knowledge to do so. It comes with a 12-inch rough-in and has two bolt caps. Just follow the instructions in the user’s manual and set it up easily and quickly.
American Standard Titan Toilet has a 3-inch flush valve
The toilet features a 3-inch flush valve, which provides a faster flush than the standard 2-inch flush valve. Therefore, flush toilets are more powerful, which means that the waste or debris in the bowl will be moved faster and more efficiently than other conventional toilets.
2-1/8-inch trap way
Standard trap ways normally measure 2 inches. But this one is slightly larger and moves more waste quicker and easier. You won’t experience clogs, and only one flush will be enough to move the waste.
Limited lifetime warranty on chinaware and 10-year warranty on trim parts
One of the features that separate American toilets from other toilet brands are their excellent warranties. Most of the toilets come with a warranty of at least 2 years or more. Some have 10 years, like the Titan pro, while others have a limited lifetime warranty. This is a guarantee that if your toilet cracks or breaks, you will get a replacement during shipping.
Comparison Table For American Standard Titan vs. Cadet 3
|Feature||Cadet 3 Toilet||Titan Toilet|
|Overall Height:||30-1/8 inch||31-3/16 inch|
|Gallons Per Flush:||1.6||1.6|
|Rough-In Distance:||10 Inches||12 Inches|
|Trapway Diameter:||2-1/8 inch||2-3/8 inch|
The Titan Pro is a powerful and sturdy two-piece toilet. It is a great addition to any house or a public restroom as it has a wonderful design. The user has various colors to choose from, such as white and bone. In addition, installing and cleaning the toilet is seamless and quick. For this reason, having this toilet is a plus as it is something you will use for many years. So, You have finished reading this American Standard Titan toilet review post. If you have suggestions or questions, you can leave them in our comment section below, and we will get back to you. After all, we are here because of you.
Question: If I receive a broken toilet, can I get a replacement from American standards?
Answer: Of course you will. American Standard is one of the best toilet brands with the best customer care and warranty. If you receive a damaged or cracked toilet part, you can always get in touch with the manufacturer and get the parts replaced. The American Standard Titan has one of the best warranties, and you will get the support that you need in case of any challenge with the toilet.
Question: How effective is the toilet in clearing large solid waste?
Answer: With a high rating of being able to handle 1,000 grams of solid waste in a single flush, this toilet will leave your toilet clean and without any waste after every flush. You don’t need to flush more than once, and it will only use 1.6 GPF.
Question: Is this toilet durable or not?
Answer: This is a sturdily constructed toilet as its tank and bowl are made of Vitreous China. The other parts are made of durable plastic parts and are also long-lasting. Therefore, you’re guaranteed many years of use. Still, have a question after reading this American Standard Titan Toilet review? Comment below.
Related Review Articles From The Same Brand:
- American Standard Vormax Review: Ultima right height Elongated Toilet
- 4-inch Valve – American Standard Champion 4 Toilet Review
- Difference Between American Standard Titan and Champion 4 Toilet
- American Standard Cadet 3 FloWise Toilet Review
Hi, this is Robert Crossan, the owner of this website, has 17 years of experience in the installation, maintenance, and repair of toilets and plumbing systems. After completing the Level 2 Basic Plumbing course in 2005, I started working in both domestic and commercial buildings as a professional plumber. So I can figure out the core difference between different toilet models and brands. It also helped me monitor their work performance and setbacks.